Sunday, March 26, 2006

oh, it's a 'sleeping day"!

gawd~ i slept the whole fuckin day today! wo ho ho... looks like i missed a lot of things, all the happening things on saturday! i missed tv! i missed astro! i missed HBO! i missed going out with my useless friends! (ops, they never useless, really!)

how could that happened? why there was no body care to wake me up!? i'm confused~ and i'm blurr now. darn it. , jam 6 petang baru bangun? oh sungguh kecewa.

oh, night time, i met up with friends.. a friend called me up for outing, lepak macam biasa jer, but this time, he asked me to bring the girl i admire.. huh? how dare him ask me to do so! i just admire that girl, doesn mean i can bring the girl anywhere i go! duh!

but somehow, luckily i called up her brother (just so you know, so happen that the girl i admire is my friend's sister!) heheh.. so we were out at serdang F1 restaurant.. oh, so clever that time my friend came with one girl as well! cheh, no wonder.. couple nite out lah nih.. bleh..

No comments:

Post a Comment