Saturday, May 12, 2007

mother's day

well you know, mother's day, and we call it "hari ibu" in my language (malay). believe it or not, i have never celebrated the day for my beloved mom. love her i do, but never celebrate any for her, not even her birthday. am i bad? or am i just too bad to be her son?

i do have the feeling of wanting to celebrate one of these days for her, to show my love, and to prove that i actually love her as my only mother. but yeah, even i cant explain why i never celebrate one. perhaps, i should do something now. but, can anyone help me? would it be weird to my mom if this is my first time celebrating for her? will she be proud, happy, or just curious?

6 comments:

  1. tanda_tanya2:27 PM

    i'm attracted just by reading your blog header, Oh tidak? Interesting enough. For this post, I think it's time for you to show your mom that you love her. It will be a great surprise for her. It's not that you're not a good son. But maybe you're just not used to it.. If you don't try now, there will be no next time. . . :-) have a blast. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,there.
    This year don't forget to wish her happy mother's day and thank her for everything that she've done for you. Love her always. I was once like u, uner. But as time goes by, I realize that she means a lot to me. Take care:')

    rabiah aka tanda_tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet :)

    this year is the year. my brother and i shared to get her a present last two years, but since it was a shared present, i dont see her realized that it was a gift (or perhaps she just keep it in her heart). so this year i'm gonna approach her with a little stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really..?? can't wait for your story about that. don't forget to post about it ya. I bet that she's going to love it whatever it is. Don't forget to tell her that you love her. I used to say, "Kepada ibu yang terbaik di dunia,Love u ma. Thanks for everything.:'* " ahah.. A lil bit childish isn't it? But that's my way. Don't copy me. Nnt mak uner pelik pulak.:') Do it your way. U know your mom best.:'))

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! you are a lady afterall, men dont do that. kinda awkward. i'll try a different approach

    ReplyDelete
  6. just do it! good luck:)

    ReplyDelete