Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the morning thought

it's morning and i am now having my coffee with some toast and eggs. it's almost a daily routine to have a breakfast like this, and i guess it's pretty much the same for everyone else. only different here, we have an option to have western or local breakfast.

today is an off day, and tomorrow i'll be going to Incheon, Korea. weather forcast says current temperature in Incheon is -18 degree celcius. i cant stand a minute under -1 degree, and how am i gonna face whole day under -18? hope winter coat will give me enough heat to stand just a little while. 

going away during winter perhaps never a good idea. 

i just sipped through my last cup of coffee. need to order another one, now.

later today, i made a promise to myself to go out to pay bills, summons and pay a visit to my mom. she just ordered a fridge for my house. therefore i have to take the fridge and bring back home. luckily my brother own a truck so i can cary the giant without any problem otherwise i have to rent a truck somewhere else.

my house currently furnished with all the necessary, except fridge. thanks mom :)

6 comments:

  1. Hai, thanks for your comment :)

    Have a nice trip to Korea

    ReplyDelete
  2. uner. that's all i know about u. alamak... :')
    even uner is not ur real name, i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha uner is my real name on the internet. while my real life name, you can find it on my twitter and facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and how to get to ur twitter or facebook?
    really hope can know u better as u write very well in english. cehceh.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply, you can find that on my blog, http://unerasia.com

    ReplyDelete