Friday, March 11, 2011

wedding photog

the last time i hold a dslr camera was sometime 6 months ago, during my good friend's engagement ceremory. and today she called me again to take some other photos for her brother's wedding reception which will take place tomorrow, and here i am now staying in bahau for one night, in preparation for tomorrow's event.

it's pretty good to be in this photography field really, when we get the chance to travel around town and sometime out of town, and all expenses are taken care of.

my current job takes me places, so even if i quite my job and put a little effort to stay in photography, i will still travel around anyway.

photography is my hobby, i love taking pictures of landscape and portrait, but this wedding thing is so new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment